House Rules for Sellers
Illuminations Boutique is a marketplace where you can sell your spiritual-oriented products, services, classes and events directly to buyers around the world. We want to make sure that you and your buyers have a positive experience on Illuminations Boutique. Please read on to find out more about your rights as well as what is expected of you as a seller.
What can be sold on Illuminations Boutique
Illuminations Boutique is a unique marketplace. Buyers come to Illuminations Boutique to purchase items that they might not be able to find elsewhere. Everything listed for sale on Illuminations Boutique must be spiritually oriented.
An example of some items that can be sold on Illuminations Boutique (this is not a complete list) include:
- classes and workshops
- crystals and stones
- essential oils
- journals and guides
- oracle cards
- planners and calendars
- readings and services
What can’t be sold on Illuminations Boutique
Illuminations Boutique prohibits the sale of any products, services or events that violate the prohibited items list below and items that violate intellectual property rights.
- Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, drug paraphernalia and medical drugs.
- Animal products and human remains. The exception to this would be leather goods and authentic items made by Alaskan Natives.
- Dangerous items: hazardous materials, recalled items and weapons.
- Hate items: items that promote, support or glorify hatred.
- Illegal items, items promoting illegal activity and highly regulated items.
- Internationally regulated items.
- Pornography and mature content.
- Violent items: items that promote, supply or glorify violence.
- Dark magic or anything related to the dark arts. Illuminations Boutique is a positive focused spiritual marketplace and reserves the right to not include a dark section.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated on December 9, 2016.